Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lots of Time Out

I'm bored
Hmmm i wonder what I'm gonna do today......
I'm gonna sneak out, I wanna play upstairs...
Mama: Justine No! If you move that and go upstair I'll put you on time out
Lam chop : hihihih ahhh
Yeah, I made it (peeking)
I won't go upstairs Mama, i just wanna sit here
and off they go upstairs...so
TIME OUT
After a minute in the playpen pulled her out. She found the box of wipes
So, TIME OUT
That's the consequence but it seems like she doesn't mind at all being put on time out all the time. I was taking picture of her when she tried to snack out going upstairs. I was observing her if she was going to listen with what I said that if she will move that playpen and climb upstairs I put her on time out. When the lamb chop successfully moved the playpen out of the way, she peeked if I was watching. She sat down on the stairs when she saw me looking at her. As soon as I turned my back away J&J went climbing upstairs. I timed out Jake up in his room, and the girl in her playpen. After i pulled her out and took jake out from his room, the girl found the wipe and started messing with it so i put her again on time out. The play pen time has no effect on Justine now because she knows how to climb off of it.
Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

jijie said...

naughty sissy, very naughty.....

Dorothy said...

Maybe she got used to being put on time out noh? My daughter cries a lot when we put her on time out. :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahahaha, we only used time out once with Rylie and ater that she never tried to push us to the limit lol.. Wawa naman ang time out lady lol...

Chin chin said...

I really wonder why toddlers like to play with tissue paper and wipes? My kids are also like that when they were that age.

Chin chin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Galing ni Kikay ah, talo ni Mommy! lol!

Dhemz said...

hhahaha....murag wala pani kasabot ang blonde sa timeout man tsang....ka cute raba intawon kau bataa...ehehehe!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

sarap balikan sa alaala buhay bata..

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hindi ko talaga pagsasawaang tingnan ang mga litrato ni Justine. So many moods, so many expressions in her face at ang pisngi niya, rosy cheeks, hehehe. Kasarap kurutin, lol. Masyadong pilya na talaga ang prinsesita mo at hindi mo na pwedeng ikulong sa playpen niya. Marunong nang umeskapo, hahaha. Inubos pa yung mga wipes niya, lol. Hay, naku masaya ang araw ko kapag nakikita ko si Justine. Sana makita ko rin siya nang personal sa idad niyang iyan, hehehe. Thanks for the varying moods post. God bless you all always.

Related Posts with Thumbnails